About Pathway Senior Living, LLC
Pathway® Senior Living, LLC is a privately held, Chicago-based company founded in 1997 and managed by an experienced team dedicated to improving the lives of older adults. Today, the company operates 24 communities consisting of over 1,300 assisted living units and over 600 senior apartments in Illinois, Kansas, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Pathway’s operating approach is so unique and so deeply engrained in our culture that we call it “VIVA!” VIVA! takes a whole new approach to resident wellness and person-centered care by integrating services that address physical needs as well as the as-important requirements of living a fulfilled and happy life. VIVA! combines the strengths and capabilities of Pathway’s operations to deliver a life-enriching approach to care that coordinates quality supportive services and award-winning programs to enhance residents’ lives.
A recognized leader in the industry, Pathway’s recent national acknowledgements include:
- Winner of The Assisted Living Federation of America Best of the Best Awards:
- 2016 for our VIVA! Legacy Program
- 2014 for our coordinated care program, VIVA! Plus
- 2013 for honoring the life of a resident following his or her death
- 2012 our billing software developed in partnership with Yardi Senior Housing.
- 2009 for our Pathway University, our staff training program.
- Winner of 2007, 2010 and 2012 Industry Innovator Award for Activity-Based Programming by the International Council on Active Aging.
- Ranked from 2008 - 2016 as "Top 100" Largest Assisted Living Providers by Assisted Living Federation of America.
- Ranked from 2008 - 2016 as "Top 50" Affordable Seniors' Housing Providers by Affordable Housing Finance.