Assisted Living at Pathway Senior Living LLC
An assisted living community may be a good choice if you need more personal care services than you can get at home or an independent living retirement community, but you don’t need the round-the-clock medical care and supervision of a nursing home.
Pathway's Assisted Livings offers:
- An award-winning VIVA! lifestyle.
- Routine health care and medical services customized to specific needs.
- One and two bedroom apartments with full kitchens
- 24-hour trained staff.
- Assistance with bathing, dressing, toileting, and walking as needed.
- 24-hour emergency call systems.
- Three nutritionally-balanced, homemade meals a day,
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Exercise and wellness programs.
- Scheduled transportation
Assisted living communities offer the safety and security of 24-hour support and assistance. Day or night, help is only a phone call away. A personalized plan of care is tailored to a resident's needs and wants ensuring the resident and family peace of mind. In the U.S., each state has its own specific licensing requirements for assisted living, so you’ll want to check to see what services can be provided.