Much like assisted living, Supportive Living communities operated by Pathway Senior Living are designed for seniors (those age 65 and over) who are no longer able to live on their own safely, but do not require the high level of care provided in a nursing home.
Pathway's Supportive Livings Offers:
- Routine Health and Wellness program.
- Medication Management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs),
- Three nutritionally-balanced homemade meals per day
- Private apartments with kitchenettes.
- Certified staff 24-hours per day for additional safety and security.
- Award-winning wellness based activity programs and scheduled transportation.
- Coordination of medical services with physicians, therapy, home health, hospice, etc.
- Financial safety net for those who qualify.
The difference between assisted living and supportive living in the state of Illinois is that, by providing services as outlined by the state, supportive living communities are able to offer a financial assistance program to their residents. Unlike typical assisted living programs, residents who qualify for the financial assistance program are able to remain at the supportive living community if and when personal funds are depleted.
As an architect and premier provider of Supportive Living, Pathway not only offers the “missing piece” of affordability to the assisted living puzzle, but also the highest level of quality in service and amenities, award winning programming, and operational and clinical expertise for the residents who call our communities “home.”